Unlike conventional medications that mask full-blown symptoms, Boiron SinusCalm tablets are specifically designed to relieve nasal congestion, sinus pain and pressure, and headache due to the common cold or allergies. This homeopathic sinus relief medicine targets sinus pain with a stuffy or runny nose.* The tablets dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills. SinusCalm is non-drowsy and phenylephrine-free, and won’t interact with other medications or supplements, including those for colds and allergies — two of the main causes of sinus congestion.
It is not habit-forming and there’s no risk of a rebound. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition. Recommended for everyone ages 6 and up, SinusCalm is available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets. It also comes in multidose tubes of slightly sweet melt-away pellets.
Benefits and Features:
- Homeopathic multi-symptom sinus relief medicine.
- Targets sinus pain with a stuffy or runny nose.*
- Non-habit forming; no risk of a rebound effect.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious
- Tablets dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Recommended for everyone ages 6 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets. Also available in multidose tubes of slightly sweet, meltaway pellets.
Always read and follow label directions.
* Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
**C, K, KC and X are homeopathic dilutions.